Duration: 01 Day (7:00am to 5:30pm)
- 7:00am. You will be picked up from your hotel in Puno and then transfer to the pier to take our motor boat and visit “The Uros Floating Islands” walking on the reed islands and interacting with the natives.
- Later we will have a chance to ride a reed boat with the natives (extra charge).
- After words, we continue our trip towards “Taquile Island” (2:10 hours aprox.)
- Arriving to the shores of Taquile, we have to walk up along a narrow path, enjoying the views of the Lake titicaca and the typical houses inhabited by quechua natives.
- At the main Plaza, you will have free time to explore this place on your own.
- Later, we have lunch at one local restaurant (They usualy offer grill Trout).
- After lunch, we walk down to the pier to take our motor boat back to Puno. We will be back in Puno by 5:30pm.
- Pick up from your hotel in Puno and transfer to the harbor.
- Motor boat transportation with toilet facilities.
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Lunch on Taquile
- Drop off at your hotel in Puno at the end of the tour.
- Extras or Gratuities
- Optional: Ride on a reed boat (Extra charge US $ 3.00) pay to natives
We recommend this tour to people doing regular walks