Duration: 03 hours. (at any time during the day)
THE UROS: famous floating islands of the Lake Titicaca, a village located right on the waters of the Lake. Here you will learn about the life of the Uros people, their history and traditions. Enjoy on this fantastic journey and meet the people considered one of the first ethnic groups populating the Andean region. Here our local guide will show you the most relevant facts and explain about their techniques of fishing and hunting.
- You will be picked up from your hotel and then transferred down to the harbor to take a motorized boat that will take us to the Islands of the Uros natives. The boat ride last about 45 minutes and offers stunning views of Lake Titicaca with the reed islands.
- Upon our arrival, we will be welcomed by Uros natives. Then we walk on this reed villages and interact with the natives.
- Later we have a chance to ride a reed boat per about 20 minutes (extra charge).
- Return to Puno. Upon arrival at the harbor you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Pick up from your hotel in Puno and transfer to the harbor
- Private motor boat transportation
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Drop off at your hotel in Puno
- Extras or gratuities.
- Reed Boat ride (cost US $ 3.00 per person) Pay directly to the natives.