Rafting & Zipline in Cusipata
DURATION: 1 DAY
This tour provides all the elements necessary for boating for 2 hours in self-inflatable rafts from the Bridge evacuants Aramayo, offering further relaxing sauna bath and sliding zipline.
- Pick up from hotel in Cusco at 8.30 am.
- Transfer to the south of Cusco, the town of Cusipata. Time to 1h and 30 m down the road Cusco-Sicuani.
- Arrival at Camp River Cusipata private campground, which offers all the facilities such as restrooms, locker rooms, sauna, lockers and where supply all the rafting equipment: helmet, life jacket, wet suit and a waterproof jacket.
- The guides provide all the necessary information about the commands to be carried in the boat.
- Transfer by bus (15 min.) Southward to Acomayo Bridge, where the rafting starts, during 2h 30m crossing the river on inflatable rafts autoevacuantes. The rapids in this section are Class III and IV (attended by a safety kayaker).
- At the end of the boating immediately returns to Cusipata River Camp where you can take a relaxing sauna and then have lunch (vegetarian option).
- Then the guides provide all the necessary information about how to slide with the zipline.
- Sliding with ZIPLINE (contains 4 wire 120 meters long each). After lunch return to the city of Cusco, at approximately 5:30 pm
- Transportation round trip bus service in tourism. All river equipment: Life jacket, waterproof jacket, wetsuit, helmet.
- A lunch, hot and cold drinks (including vegetarian) Professional guides class V
YOU NEED TO BRING:
- A complete set of clothes
- A pair of sandals or shoes for the river
- Sun block
- A small towel
- Swimwear to wear under wetsuit